Borough Municipal offices are located at 202 East Main Street, Birdsboro, PA 19508; phone 610-582-6030.
Settled around 1740, the borough was incorporated in 1872 from Robeson Township.
Home to historic St. Michael's Church, circa 1853, remodeled in 1885 by noted Philadelphia firm of Furness and Evans. One of few Furness ecclesiastical projects remaining essentially intact.
Historic "Brook Manor House" was located on Furnace Street; home of Brooke family, ironmakers who owned Birdsboro, Hibernia, and Hopewell furnaces. Built in 1840, demolished in 1952 by the owners of the time, St. Mark's Lutheran Church.