banner search whats new site index home

Shippingport Borough

Shippingport Borough Hall is located at 163 State Route 3015, Shippingport PA 15077; phone: 724-643-4333.

Once known as "Christlers Landing," Shippingport lies along the Ohio River in the northern part of Green Township. A post office was established here in 1862 with William Elliott serving as first postmaster. The borough was incorporated ca. 1910.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 11578 • Privacy