banner search whats new site index home

Ross Township

The Ross Township Hall is located at 1000 Ross Municipal Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15237; phone: 412-931-7055.

The township was incorporated in 1809, settlers having begun arriving around 1795.

To the south, Ross Township is bordered by the Brighton Heights, Perry North and Summer Hill neighborhoods of the City of Pittsburgh in addition to Bellevue and Reserve Townships; to the east, Schaler Township; to the north, McCandless Township; to the west, Franklin Park, Ohio and Kilbruck Townships.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 11478 • Privacy