Fox Chapel Borough
Borough Municipal Office is located at 401 Fox Chapel Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238; phone 412-963-1100.
Public School District: Fox Chapel Area; also includes Aspinwall Borough, Indiana and O'Hara Townships.
Incorporated in 1934, occupying 6.8 square miles that were formerly part of O'Hara and Indiana Townships.
Namesake  — The name "Fox Chapel" comes from John Fox, who immigrated from Germany in 1831 and farmed the land around the present Faith United Methodist Church until his death in 1889. Shortly after his death his daughter, Eliza Fox Teats, donated some land to the Methodist Protestant Church for a chapel to be named in honor of her father.