Brackenridge Borough Hall is located at 1000 Brackenridge Avenue, Brackenridge PA 15014; phone: 724-224-0800.
An industrial town, is named for the Brackenridge family, prominent for many decades in western Pennsylvania. It was incorporated as a borough in 1901. (John Long was the first mayor.) There are large coal and coke companies, a huge stainless steel plant, a mirror works, and a brewery. Although the community is laid out chiefly on the flats along the Allegheny, some houses occupy the slopes.