Baldwin Borough Hall is located at 3344 Churchview Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15227; phone: 412-882-9600.
The Borough of Baldwin  was incorporated on October 27, 1950, separating from Whitehall Borough and Baldwin Township. The Borough was named for Henry Baldwin born on January 14, 1780 in New Haven, Connecticut.
With its 5.9 square miles, running from the Monongahela River at the City of Pittsburgh line to South Park Township. Thousands upon thousands of well maintained homes with varying features and target markets are found on varying lot sizes in many neighborhoods throughout the community's rolling landscape.