Coburg City Hall is located at 91136 North Willamette Street, Coburg, OR 97408; phone: 541-682-7850.
The City of Coburg, incorporated in 1906, is a small rural community located about seven miles north of Eugene, along the west side of Interstate 5. It is near the confluence of the McKenzie River surrounded by farms with a view of the forested Coburg Hills to the east. The town, settled by Jacob Spores and John Diamond in 1847, was named Coburg around 1865 by blacksmith, Charles Payne, for a locally owned imported stallion from Coburg, Germany. [www.coburgoregon.org, accessed March, 2015.]