banner search whats new site index home

Piedmont City

Piedmont City Hall is located at 314 Edmond Road Southwest, Piedmont, OK 73078; phone: 405-373-2000.

Piedmont was founded on land that was homesteaded by James Dean during the Oklahoma Land Run of 1889. The town grew rapidly from the 1950s through the 1970s, the result of Canadian County's reputation as a "low risk" area for oil and gas exploration. From 1990 through 2010 the population of Piedmont more than doubled. [History of Piedmont, Oklahoma,, accessed, May, 2011]

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 20795