banner search whats new site index home

Mason City

Mason City Hall is located at 6000 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040; phone: 513-229-8500.

The land that would become downtown Mason City was purchased by William Mason in 1803. He platted a town in 1815 and named it Palmira. Confusion with another post office title resulted in the name being changed to Mason in 1835. The town was incorporated as a city in 1970. [, accessed October, 2015]

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 27919