Streetsboro City Hall is located at 9184 State Route 43, Streetsboro, OH 44241; phone: 330-626-4942.
The land for the City of Streetsboro was purchased by Titus Street in 1798 and was surveyed into 100-acre lots in 1822. Mr. Street donated four acres to establish a town square, which is currently the intersection of SR 14 and SR 43. In 1827, Streetsboro became a township and continued to grow steadily until the Ohio Turnpike opened in 1955. Once Exit 13 (now Exit 187) opened in Streetsboro, population growth boomed. It was the only interchange in Portage County and opened at the same time automobiles were gaining rapid popularity. In 1972, the Township became the City of Streetsboro. The land was primarily used for farming prior to becoming a City and now is experiencing growth in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.