Indian Hill Village
Indian Hill Village Hall is located at 6525 Drake Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243; phone: 513-561-6500.
Indian Hill was conceived as an exurban location for Cincinnati businessmen by four rural residents who commuted to that city. In 1924 they formed the Camargo Realty Company, purchased 12,000 acres of farmland, and divided some of it into 25-acre building lots. The entire village is zoned as single-family residential or agricultural. [en.wikipedia.org, accessed February, 2014]