banner search whats new site index home

Marble Cliff Village

Marble Cliff Village Hall is located at 1600 Fernwood Avenue, Columbus, OH 43212; phone: 614-486-6993.

First settled around 1890, this Columbus suburb was incorporated in 1901 as the Hamlet of Marble Cliff. Until 1906, Marble Cliff included the land that would become the City of Grandview Heights.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 15282