banner search whats new site index home

Grove City

Grove City administrative offices are located at 4035 Broadway, Grove City, OH 43123; phone: 614-277-3000.

Grove City was laid out in 1852 by William Foster Breck, who came to the area in 1846 seeking land for a possible new homestead. Breck and other entrepreneurs laid out stores along the newly-built Harrisburg Pike which connected it to Columbus. The village was incorporated in 1866.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 15251