banner search whats new site index home

Powell City

Powell City Hall is located at 47 Hall Street, Powell, OH 43065; phone: 614-885-5380.

What would become the City of Powell was first settled by families from Middlebury, Connecticut in 1801. They named it Middlebury in honor of their former home. Judge Thomas Powell opened a post office in 1857 and the town was renamed in his honor. Powell was incorporated as a village in 1947.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 15208