banner search whats new site index home

Cuyahoga County Ohio




Stager-Beckwith House, ca. 1863, 3813 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, National Register

Photo: Stager-Beckwith House, ca. 1863, 3813 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Photographed by User:Nyttend (own work), 2011, [cc0-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2013.

The Cuyahoga County Courthouse is located at 1200 Ontario Street, Cleveland, OH 44113; phone: 216-443-8560.

Cuyahoga County was created in 1810. The name Cuyahoga is an Indian word that means "crooked river." Cleveland, the county seat, was established in 1796 and named for its founder, Moses Cleaveland.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 2985