Warrensburg Town Hall is located at 3797 Main Street, Warrensburg NY 12885; phone:
Warrensburg has been referred to as the "Queen Village of the Adirondacks." The Schroon and Hudson Rivers form two of the town's boundaries (east and south). The first settler in the area was William Bond, ca. 1796. In 1804 James Warren opened a tavern here; the town was named in honor of this prominent resident. Some historians suggest the town was named for General James Warren, the same Revolutionary War hero for whom the county was named.