banner search whats new site index home

Gardiner Town

Gardiner Town Hall is located at 2340 Route 44-55, Gardiner NY 12525; phone: 845-255-9675.

Gardiner was formed from Rochester, New Paltz, and Shawangunk, April 2, 1853. The first settlement was made at an early period by a colony of French Huguenots. The first church was formed in 1833.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • • 16736 • Privacy