Princetown Town Hall is located at 165 Princetown Plaza, Schenectady NY 12306; phone: 518‑357‑4045.
A portion of the land comprising Princetonw was originally ceded to the Reformed Dutch Church of Schenectady. The remainder, in 1737, belonged to George Ingoldsbury and Aaron Bradt. Early settlers began putting down roots about 1700. William Corry founded a settlement known as Corry's Bush, near the center of the town, sometime early in the 18th century.
In the early 20th century, dairy farming (and cheese making) were major enterprises. The Schenectady and Duanesburgh railroad went through the town and served as the primary commercial connector to the outside world.