banner search whats new site index home

South Glens Falls Village

South Glens Falls Village offices are located at 46 Saratoga Avenue, South Glens Falls, NY 12803; phone: 518-793-1455.

Village of South Glens Falls

The Village of South Glens Falls was incorporated in 1895. Its history is intricately tied to that of its neighbor, Glens Falls, lying on the opposite shore of the Hudson River.

The Village promotes itself with the tagline, "The Village at Cooper's Cave, Where Fiction Meets History." The cave is named for James Fenimore Cooper. Located here on an island in the Hudson River, it served as inspiration for part of the storyline of Cooper's novel, The Last of the Mohicans.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 13738