banner search whats new site index home

Corinth Village

Corinth Village Hall is located at 260 Main Street, Corinth NY 12822; phone: 518‑654‑2012.

Village of Corinth Photo

The village was originally known as Jessups Landing, named for the Jessup Brothers who were the first lumbermen on the Hudson River. When the village was incorporated in 1886, the name was changed to Corinth. In 1860, the village had 3 churches and nearly one hundred houses.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 13721