Corinth Town Hall is located at 600 Palmer Avenue, Corinth NY 12822; phone: 518-654-8209. Corinth was incorporated in April of 1818.
Settlement began as early as 1775 when Ambrose Clothier and Samuel Eggleston put down roots near Mount McGregor. Joining them in 1777 was Benjamin Ide who came from Jonesville (Clifton Park). By 1795 there was a Baptist Church, and lumber mills began to be built ca. 1800. Kayaderosseras Creek was home to a clothing mill ca. 1805; South Corinth became home to Hiram Chapman's general store ca. 1826.