banner search whats new site index home

Glen Town

Glen Town Hall is located at 7 Erie Street, Fultonville NY 12072; phone: 518-853-3109.

The area that is now the Town of Glen was formerly known as "Van Epp's Swamp." Incorporated in 1823 from the Town of Charleston and named for John S. Glen, an early settler and landowner in the area.

Two of the town's boundaries are formed by waterways: the Mohawk River on the north, and the Schoharie Creek on the east.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 14054