Honeoye Falls Village
Honeoye Falls Village Hall is located at 5 East Street, Honeoye Falls NY 14472; phone: 585-624-1711.
Founded by Zebulon Norton in 1791. He built a grist mill and saw mill along Honeoye Creek and the area was then known as Nortons Mills. The village was incorporated in 1833 and named for the falls along Honeoye Creek which flows through the village.