Alexander Village Hall is located at 3323 Buffalo Street, Alexander NY 14005.
Alexander was founded by Holland Land Company surveyor, Alexander Rea who built a sawmill here in 1804. He was a brigadier-general in the militia and served as a State senator for several years. The village was incorporated April 24, 1834. It is situated upon Tonawanda Creek, near the center of the Town of Alexander.