banner search whats new site index home

Moriah Town

Moriah Town Hall is located at 38 Park Place, Port Henry NY 12974; phone: 518-546-8631.

Beginnings [1]

Moriah was incorporated in 1808, formed from Crown Point and Elizabethtown. The first settlers after the Revolution were William McKenzie, Abel Butler, James McClane, Jabez Carpenter, G. H. and John Havens, and Joseph Curtis.

  1. French, J. H., Gazetteer of the State of New York, 1860, R. Pearsall Smith, Syracuse NY
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 17986