Elizabethtown municipal offices are located at 7563 Court Street, Elizabethtown NY 12932; phone: 518-873-6555.
Photo: Hubbard Hall (also known as the Kellog House and/or the Elizabethtown Community House), ca. 1840, Court Street, Elizabethtown, NY. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999. Photographed by User:Mwanner (own work), 2009, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed August, 2013.
The town (and hamlet) are named for Elizabeth Gilliland, the wife of William Gilliland. William, an ex New York merchant, surveyed and purchased thousands of acres in Clinton and Essex under the policy of "military rights." The Cobble Hill Golf Course, is a nine hole venue built in 1896.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com