banner search whats new site index home

Bolivar Town

Bolivar Town Hall is located at 252 Main Street, Bolivar NY 14715; phone: 585-928-1860.

Bolivar was incorporated as a town (taken from the town of Friendship) on February 15, 1825 around the time of the South American Revolution and was named after one of its heroes, Simon Bolivar. The first permanent settler, ca. 1819, was Timothy Cowles, who came from Vermont.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 14106