Almond Village Hall is located at 1 Marvin Lane, Almond NY 14804; phone: 607-276-5921.
Phineas Stevens was the first settler in what is now Almond Village. George Stevens, his son, built the first mill about 1809. In 1816 George built the first distillery. In 1827 George Stevens and Joseph Corey built the first store. 
- John S. Minard, Esq., County Historian; Mrs. Georgia Drew Merrill, Editor, Allegany County and Its People: A Centennial Memorial History of Allegany County, New York, W. A. Fergusson & Co., Alfred NY, 1896.
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 14096 • Privacy