- Boulevard Historic District
- Stoneleigh Park Historic District
- Brandy Court
- Downtown Historic District
- Dudley Park Historic District
- Forest Glen Estates
- Gregorys Pond
- Harding Street California Bungalow Historic District
- Kimball Avenue Historic District
- Manor Park
- Mead Meadows
- Presbyterian Church Historic District
- Prospect Street Historic District
- The Gardens
- Tremont Avenue Historic District
- Westfield Gardens Historic District
- Wychwood Historic District
Westfield Town Hall is located at 425 East Broad Street, Westfield, NJ 07090 phone: 908-789-4040.
Photo: Miller-Cory House, ca. 1740, 614 Mountain Avenue, Westfield, NJ. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. Photographed by user:KForce (own work), 2012 [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2015.
First settled around 1720, Westfield Township was incorporated in 1795 at which time it included parts of Rahway, Plainfield, Cranford, Scotch Plains, Mountainside and Garwood. The form of government was changed from township to town in 1903.
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 10926 • Privacy