Bernardsville Borough Hall is located at 166 Mine Brook Road, Bernardsville NJ 07924; phone: 908-766-3000.
Photo: Home on Childsworth Street, Olcott Avenue Historic District, Bernardsville, NJ. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009. Photographed by Ann Parsekian, Denis Bertland Associates, 2008, for Olcott Avenue Historic District, Somerset County, NJ nomination document NR #09000940, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places, accessed January, 2015.
The Bernards Township village originally known as Vealtown had its name changed to Bernardsville in 1840. Bernardsville Borough was incorporated from Bernards Township in 1924. It is named for Francis Bernard who served as New Jersey's governor from 1758 to 1760.
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 10864 • Privacy