banner search whats new site index home

Monroe Township

Monroe Township Municipal Offices are located at 1 Municipal Plaza, Monroe Township, NJ 08831; phone: 732-521-4400.

Monroe Township was incorporated in 1838 from parts of South Amboy. It was named for President James Monroe. Until the late 20th century, Monroe was largely a farming community.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 10671 • Privacy