banner search whats new site index home

East Windsor Township

East Windsor Township offices are located at 16 Lanning Boulevard, East Windsor NJ 08520; phone: 609-443-4000.

In 1797 the former Windsor Township was divided into two separate municipalities, East and West. East Windsor was officially incorporated in February, 1798 At that time the township contained what is now Hightstown Borough, which was incorporated separately in 1853.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 10649 • Privacy