West Amwell Township
West Amwell Township municipal offices are located at 150 Rocktown-Lambertville Road, Lambertville NJ 08530; phone: 609-397-2054.
West Amwell Township, originally part of Amwell Township, was incorporated in 1846. The Old York Road (Route 179) generally follows the paths established by the areas first settlers, the Lenni Lenape (Delaware Indians), from Lambertville through Mount Airy, Ringoes, Reaville, and on to the City of Newark.
The Mount Airy and Pleasant Valley Historic Districts are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.