banner search whats new site index home

Hampton Borough


Hampton Borough Hall is located at 1 Wells Avenue, Hampton NJ 08827; phone: 908-537-2329.

First settled around 1800, the Borough was incorporated in 1895 as Junction Borough from portions of Lebanon and Bethlehem Townships. The name was changed to Hampton in February, 1909.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 10635 • Privacy