banner search whats new site index home

Monroe Township

Monroe Township Hall is located at 125 Virginia Avenue, Williamstown NJ 08094; phone: 856-728-9800.

Monroe was formed from Washington Township in 1859.

The first land owner in what was to become Monroe Township was Richard Penn, for who a deed was recorded around 1734. He sold the tract to Israel Williams, whose son, John, divided the land into lots and farms and sold it.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 10597 • Privacy