banner search whats new site index home

Mantua Township

Mantua Township Municipal Building is located at 401 Main Street, Mantua NJ 08051; phone: 856-468-1500.

Formerly part of Greenwich Township, Mantua was incorporated in 1853. Some historians claim Mantua is derived from the name of a local Lenni Lenape Indian word "Manta," meaning frog.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 10596 • Privacy