banner search whats new site index home

Gloucester Township

Gloucester Township municipal offices are located at 580 Erial Road, Blackwood NJ 08012; phone: 856-228-4000.

Incorporated in 1695, named for the English Town of Gloucester on the Severn River, the Township was originally part of Old Gloucester County. In 1884 it became part of the newly-formed Camden County.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 10512 • Privacy