- North Walpole
Walpole Town Hall is located at 34 Elm Street, Walpole, NH� 03608; phone: 603-756-3514.
Photo: Rodney Wing House, ca. 1840, Westminster Street, Walpole, NH. Cedarcroft was listed in the national register in 1971. Photographed by Ned Goode, 1959, Historic American Buildings Survey [HABS NH-58], memory.loc.gov, accessed August, 2014.
First settled in the 1730s, the area was called Great Falls and/or Lunenburg. The town was incorporated in 1756 and named for Sir Robert Walpole [1676-1745], first Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com