banner search whats new site index home

Laconia City

Laconia City Hall is located at 45 beacon Street East, Laconia, NH 03246; phone: 603-527-1270.

Laconia (county seat of Belknap County) was incorporated as a town in 1855 and as a city in 1893. It is named for the original company formed by Captain John Mason and others (known as the Masonian proprietors) for the purpose of selling parcels to settlers during colonial times. Laconia was originally part of Strafford County prior to the establishment of Belknap County in 1841.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 2443 • Privacy