banner search whats new site index home

Troutman Town


Troutman Town Hall is located at 400 Eastway Drive, Troutman, NC 28166; phone: 704-528-7600.

The area that would become the Town of Troutman was first settled about 1853 by a widow, Anne Trautman (original spelling) and her two grown sons, Jacob and Sydney, and 3 young daughters. Early settlers came from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland. In 1858 Troutman became a station stop on the railway route connecting Statesville and Charlotte. [www.townoftroutman.org, accessed May, 2012]

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 22228