banner search whats new site index home

Plymouth Township


Plymouth Township municipal offices are located at 9955 North Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI 48170; phone: 734-453-3840.

The area was first settled about 1824 and the name chosen in 1827. The original township contained what are now Plymouth, Canton and Northville Townships. The township was probably named in honor of the first American settlement at Plymouth Rock. What is now the City of Plymouth was incorporated as Plymouth Village in 1867.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 1235