Roscommon Village Hall is located at 214 South Main Street, Roscommon, MI 48653; phone: 989-275-5743.
Incorporated in 1885, the Village of Roscommon  is the county seat of Roscommon County. It is surrounded by and a part of Higgins Township. The Village, with a population of 1,100, has a total area of 1.6 square miles. It is the only incorporated city or village in the county. Two major thoroughfares, M‑18 and M‑76, intersect in the commercial district. The South Branch of the pristine Au Sable River is the main recreation attraction within the Village.