banner search whats new site index home

Huntington Woods City

Huntington Woods City Hall is located at 26815 Scotia Road, Huntington Woods, MI 48070; phone: 248-541-4300.

Formerly a part of Royal Oak Township, Huntington Woods was incorporated as a village in 1926 and included the areas of Banks Park, Huntington Woods, the Manor, the Bronx, Huntington Park and Hannan's West. The village was re-incorporated as a city in 1932.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 16818