banner search whats new site index home

Howell Township


Howell Township administrative offices are located at 3525 Byron Road, Howell, MI 48855; phone: 517-546-2817.

Howell Township was incorporated in 1836 at which time it included the present-day Marion and Oceola Townships and the City of Howell. It was named, as was Howell City, for Thomas Howell, an early settler.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 42829 • Privacy