banner search whats new site index home

Bellaire Village

Bellaire Village Hall is located at 202 North Bridge Street, Bellaire, MI 49614; phone: 231-533-8213.

A post office was established in Keno in June of 1879. In that year, the county seat was moved from Elk Rapids and the village was renamed Bellaire. The village is bisected by the boundary line which divides Forest Home and Kearny townships. A railway depot was built by the Chicago and West Michigan Railroad in 1891. It was followed by a second depot of the East Jordan and Southern Railroad in 1901.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 22492