Kingston Town Hall is located at 26 Evergreen Street, Kingston, MA 02364; phone: 781-585-0500.
Kingston was first settled about 1620 and incorporated in 1726.
Passengers of the Mayflower, the Fortune and the Ann selected this spot on the navigable Jones River for settlement; it was in Plymouth Town until 1726. Shipbuilding, once a thriving industry, ceased in 1887, but a few wharves are a reminder of former commercial activity.
The First Congregational Church (Unitarian), Main Street, was erected in 1717. The Squire William Sever House, Linden Street, is a frame structure built in 1760.