- Attleborough Falls Historic District
- Cottage-Freeman Historic District
- High-Church-Gold Streets Historic District
- Old Town Historic District
- South Washington Street Historic District
- Town Center Historic District
- Woodcock-Hatch-Maxcy House Historic District
North Attleborough Town Hall is located at 43 South Washington Street, North Attleborough, MA 02760; phone: 508-699-0100.
Photo: Woodcock-Hatch-Maxcy House, ca, 1725, 362 N. Washington St., North Attleborough Massachusetts. Listed on National Register of Historic Places in 1990. Photographed by user:John Phelan, 2010, (own work) [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed April, 2013.
North Attleborough as described in 1937 
North Attleborough was first settled in 1669 and incorporated in 1887. It was originally part of Attleborough. The town's industrial development started in 1780 with the establishment of a jewelry shop by the Frenchman, reputed to be a nobleman incognito. It was not until 1807 however that the first jewelry manufacturing company was organized.
- Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for Massachusetts, Massachusetts: A Guide to Its Places and People, American Guide Series, The Riverside Press, Cambridge, Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, 1937.