banner search whats new site index home

Louisa City

Louisa City Hall is located at 215 North Main Street, Louisa, KY 41230; phone: 606-638-4038.

Louisa is located at the confluence of the Levisa Fork and Tug Fork Rivers which join to form the Big Sandy River.

Louisa was established in 1822 and named for Princess Louisa, sister of Prince William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland [1721-1765].

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 1877 • Privacy