banner search whats new site index home

Shiloh Village

Shiloh Village Hall is located at 1 Park Drive, Shiloh, IL 62269; phone: 618-632-1022.

Although Shiloh was platted in 1847, it wasn't until 1905 that it was incorporated as a village. The name is derived from the Shiloh Meeting House, an early 19th century Methodist Church organized by Reverend William McKendree [1757-1835].

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 15338 • Privacy