banner search whats new site index home

Mundelein Village

Mundelein Village Hall is located at 300 Plaza Circle, Mundelein, IL 60060; phone: 847-949-3200.

First settled about 1835 and known as Mechanics Grove, Mundelein was incorporated in 1909.The present name, however, did not come about until 1924. Cardinal Mundelein was instrumental in establishing the St. Mary of the Lake Seminary.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 17786 • Privacy